14 area locations for your favorite Minsky’s gourmet pizza!
In honor of the month-long celebration, we’ve gathered some
fun facts about one of America’s favorite foods:
- People in the United States consume the equivalent of approximately 23 lbs., or 46 slices of pizza every year.
- Pizzerias make up approximately 17% of all restaurants in America.
- America’s first pizzeria was Lombardi’s, opened in 1905 in New York City by an Italian immigrant
- In the U.S., 60% of orders include pepperoni, the most popular pizza topping. In Europe, tuna is the most popular topping.
- Over 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide each year.
Here are a few facts about Minsky’s, Kansas City’s best pizza!
- Minsky’s opened its doors in 1976. The original Kansas City location is at 51st and Main, and still has the original red front door.
- Our best sellers are the Papa Minsky and the Prime Cut pizzas
- Minsky’s is one of the few pizzerias that offer gluten-free and whole wheat crust
It’s Friday – order a gourmet Minsky’s pizza tonight and celebrate pizza month the right way!