Our thanks for your interest in Minsky’s Pizza!
We’re honored to be a part of your community.
The Slice of Donation program does just that, gives you a slice of the proceeds when members of your charity, group, school, or non-profit makes a purchase at our restaurants.
How It Works
- Coordinate a date and time with the General Manager at your local Minsky’s Pizza location.
- Provide a black and white, high resolution logo of your organization so we may include it on your flyer. We will provide you with a .pdf file document for you to print the quantity of flyers desired.
- Distribute flyers to your group’s members and supporters promoting your Slice of Donation event. Your supporters must present the flyer when paying for the meal to receive the donation.
- Your group members may Dine-In or order online for Carry Out.
- Slice of Donation nights are limited to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday unless otherwise agreed upon, and are subject to availability.
- The donation amount is dependent upon the sales your organization generates through their efforts in your community. It is acceptable for anybody to dine at Minsky’s Pizza and present your group’s Slice of Donation flyer at the end of their meal, so promote your event widely!
- Get the word out through social channels, post to your organization’s website, and distribute flyers at your local library, your church or your school. Promotion can make all the difference in how much your organization can make!
- Minsky’s Pizza reserves the right to accept or reject requests from organizations at its own discretion.
- Your fundraiser must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance.
- Group members, their friends, families and neighbors may Dine-In or Carry Out on their designated day at the participating Minsky’s Pizza restaurant location, they simply present the Slice of Donation flyer at the end of their meal.
- Slice of Donation nights are limited to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday unless otherwise agreed upon and are subject to availability.
- No other discounts may be offered or used in conjunction with this program.
- Minsky’s Pizza will donate a percentage of food and non-alcoholic beverage sales purchased. This percentage donation cannot apply to sales tax, alcoholic beverages, or to any guest check that receives any other type of promotion or discount with the exception of our Pizza Package Deal. Slice of Donation fundraisers exclude tax, tip and alcohol.
- At the end of the fundraising day, Minsky’s Pizza will total up the food sales from all eligible guest checks, multiply by a percentage and donate that total to your group. Minsky’s Pizza reserves the right to adjust the donation percentage.
- Your group can expect a 20% donation of total sales.
Example: Your group patrons presenting flyers generate $1,500 in sales – your group donation would equal $300!
- Minsky’s Pizza will send your donation check within 30 days of your fundraising date.
- Group members may not solicit diners with flyers inside the restaurant, by going table to table, outside in front of the restaurant, or in the parking lot.