I was a copy clerk at the KCStar newsroom on Saturday nights. The reporters and editors would send us to get carry out from Minsky’s, Arthur Bryant’s and so forth, as kind of a treat for them surviving another week. I’d walk out of there sometimes with about 13 large pizzas piled so high I needed help just getting out the door. The smell would linger in my car until I got in it the next morning, music to my nose.
- Minsky’s Mondays and Fox 4 Working for Blue – 20% Goes to Bulletproof Vests and Helmets for Local Police
- Grande Cupperoni is Back for Playoff Pizza Party Time!
- Ring in the New Year with Big Savings at Minsky’s!
- Football-Shaped Pizzas are Back at Minsky’s!
- Congratulations to our Calzone Day Winner – Elise Mashburn!